For up to 13 people, more information >>>
The guesthouse was completely renovated in 2015/2016 and lovingly furnished for our guests. It is located 200 meters from the husky farm and is surrounded by the mountains of the southern island Andøyas. The sea is only a few steps away.
From the living room and dining area you have a wonderful view of the mountains and the sea. In winter (from September to April) you can often experience the impressive Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis. In the summer months (May to August) the days are long and it does not get dark. The midnight sun appears from mid May to the end of July.
Dogs are welcome in the guest house. In case the owner would like to do something where the dog has to stay at home, there is a large open-air enclosure with insulated dog kennels.
There are 5 bedrooms: 2 double rooms, 2 family rooms (3 + 1 bed), 1 single room. A living room with dining area and wood-burning stove, a fully equipped kitchen with dining area and 2 bathrooms with shower, washing machine and dryer. Bed linen and towels are included. There is also a large terrace with garden and ample parking space for cars.
- double room (troll) for 2 persons per day 875,- kr
- room (wolf) for 1 person per day 500,- kr
- family room (husky) for 4 persons per day 1.100,- kr
- family room (orca) for 4 persons per day 1.100,- kr
- complete guest house (northern lights) per day up to 5 persons 1.900,- kr
- complete guesthouse per day each additional person from 6 – 13j e 300,- kr
- complete guest house for one week (up to 5 persons) 11.970,- kr each additional person from 6 to 13 300,- kr
- deposit for guest house booking, to be paid with the rent and refunded 1 week after departure 3.000,- kr
- final cleaning 790,- kr
- final cleaning for dog accommodation per dog 350,- kr
For up to 4 persons, more information >>>
The rustic, cosy hut for unforgettable adventures! Without electricity, without running hot water, heated by an oven and with cozy candlelight, special moments are created in the outdoor hut!
The hut is located about 500 m from the husky farm and invites you to a special experience. It is located in the middle of nature and can be reached on foot. About 200 m away it is possible to park and leave your car.
The wilderness hut has no electricity or running water. It is heated by a wood-burning stove, which is also used for cooking.
The fresh spring water can be used for cooking and washing.
The rustic interior creates a special outdoor feeling, which perfectly reflects the nature of Norway!
per person and day 250,- kr
second person per day 175,- kr
3. and 4. person per day 125,- kr
Cabin for 4 persons per day 675,- kr
When booking the cabin in one of the variants for 7 days or more, there is a 10 % discount on the
Sleeping bag rental per person and day 150,- kr
Sleeping bag rental 2nd and 3rd day per person and day 100,- kr
Sleeping bag rental 4th and 7th day per person and day 75,- kr
Rent of sleeping bag longer than 7 days per person 500,- kr
Firewood for cooking and heating is required to operate the hut
1 bag of wood is sufficient for cooking and heating for 1 to 1.5 days in winter.
A sack of wood is sufficient for normal sauna use.
Bag of firewood per piece 100,- kr
- beds, without bed linen, sleeping bag can be rented for a fee
- kitchen utensils
- separate dry separation toilet
- fresh spring water from the river