The guesthouse was completely renovated in 2015/2016 and lovingly furnished for our guests. It is located 200 meters from the husky farm and is surrounded by the mountains of the southern island Andøyas. The sea is only a few steps away.
From the living room and dining area you have a wonderful view of the mountains and the sea. In winter (from september to april) you can often experience the impressive Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis. In the summer months (may to august) the days are long and it does not get dark. The midnight sun appears from mid may to the end of july.
Dogs are welcome in the guest house. In case the owner would like to do something where the dog has to stay at home, there is a large open-air enclosure with insulated dog kennels.
There are 5 bedrooms: 2 double rooms, 2 family rooms (3 + 1 bed), 1 single room. A living room with dining area and wood-burning stove, a fully equipped kitchen with dining area and 2 bathrooms with shower, washing machine and dryer. Bed linen and towels are included. There is also a large terrace with garden and parking space for cars.
- double room (troll) for 2 persons per day 875,- kr
- double room (moose) for 2 persons per day 623,- kr
- room (wolf) for 1 person per day 500,- kr
- family room (husky) for 4 persons per day 1.100,- kr
- family room (orca) for 4 persons per day 1.100,- kr
- complete guest house (northern lights) per day up to 5 persons 2995,- kr
- complete guesthouse per day each additional person from 6 – 13 years 300,- kr
- complete guest house for one week (up to 5 persons) 11.970,- kr each additional person from 6 to 13 years 300,- kr
- deposit for guest house booking, to be paid with the rent and refunded 1 week after departure 3.000,- kr
- final cleaning 790,- kr
- final cleaning for dog accommodation per dog 350,- kr