The rustic, cosy hut for unforgettable adventures! Without electricity, without running hot water, heated by an oven and with cozy candlelight, special moments are created in the outdoor hut!
The hut is located about 500 m from the husky farm and invites you to a special experience. It is located in the middle of nature and can be reached on foot. About 200 m away it is possible to park and leave your car.
The wilderness hut has no electricity or running water. It is heated by a wood-burning stove, which is also used for cooking.
The fresh spring water can be used for cooking and washing.
The rustic interior creates a special outdoor feeling, which perfectly reflects the nature of Norway!
- beds, without bed linen, sleeping bag can be rented for a fee
- kitchen utensils
- separate dry separation toilet
- fresh spring water from the river
- per person and day 250,- kr
- second person per day 175,- kr
- 3. and 4. person per day 125,- kr
- Cabin for 4 persons per day 675,- kr
- When booking the cabin in one of the variants for 7 days or more, there is a 10 % discount on the total price.
- Sleeping bag rental
- per person and day 150,- kr
- Sleeping bag rental 2nd and 3rd day per person and day 100,- kr
- Sleeping bag rental 4th and 7th day per person and day 75,- kr
- Rent of sleeping bag longer than 7 days per person 500,- kr
Firewood for cooking and heating is required to operate the hut
1 bag of wood is sufficient for cooking and heating for 1 to 1.5 days in winter.
Bag of firewood per piece 100,- kr
„the cabin is very basic but with everything you need. perfect location next to the water so you don’t hear any cars or other things, just the river 🙂 it was a clear night so we got to see some aurora over the mountains. Jiska was available by phone and flexible with our late arrival. great place to have some peace and quiet time (except some barking dogs every now and then ;)“ Kim, airbnb