You want to go on holiday in the far north of Norway? Then come to us!
At husky farm Andøy there is something for everyone. No matter how big or small. There are 30 alaskan huskies, which are fed in the morning and evening and need a lot of cuddling in between.
Our guesthouse was completely renovated in 2015/2016 and lovingly furnished for our guests. It is located 200 meters from the husky farm and is surrounded by the mountains of the southern island Andøyas. The sea is only a few steps away.
From the living room and dining area you have a wonderful view of the mountains and the sea. In winter (from september to april) you can often experience the impressive Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis. In the summer months (May to August) the days are long and it does not get dark. The midnight sun appears from mid may to the end of july.
Dogs are welcome in the guest house. In case the owner would like to do something where the dog has to stay at home, there is a large open-air enclosure with insulated dog kennels.
- family room (Husky) for 4 persons per day 1.100,- kr
- family room (Orca) for 4 persons per day 1.100,- kr
- complete guest house (Northern Lights) per day up to 5 persons 1.900,- kr
- complete guesthouse per day each additional person from 6 – 13 per 300,- kr
- complete guest house for one week (up to 5 persons) 11.970,- kr each additional person from 6 to 13 years 300,- kr
- deposit for guest house booking, to be paid with the rent and refunded one week after departure 3.000,- kr
- final cleaning 790,- kr
- final cleaning for dog accommodation per dog 350,- kr
“We have already spent two holidays on the husky farm. In winter and in summer, in every season the landscape has its charms! The sledge tour was particularly brilliant! It was great fun to be driven on the wooden sledge of Uwe and 8 very nice huskies through the white landscape between mountains and sea.
Very impressive how fast the huskies can become and how well they follow the commands. Furthermore the guesthouse is really nice, offers everything you need for a relaxed holiday and is very lovingly furnished. Absolutely recommendable for outdoor people who like to be in nature!”.
(Steffi B. google review)