- dog sled tour
- dog cart tour
- dog sledding with your own team
- dog scooters drive with their own team
- Dogs cuddling
- hiking / ski trekking / snowshoe tour for 2, 4 and 6 hours with husky
- Indoor & outdoor climbing on Andøya (unfortunately not possible at the moment)
- bathing stamp
- fotohunting (unfortunately not possible at the moment)
- bushcraft (unfortunately not possible at the moment)
Important for all physical activities: Travel health insurance is an advantage as we are not liable for damage to people and objects. There should be no restrictions on the musculoskeletal system, e.g. Problems with back, legs, arms, etc. Everyone must be able to move in and out of the car, sledge and bath stamp independently.
There is something for everyone to discover at Husky Farm Andøy. No matter how big or small. The Northern Lights guest house is 200 meters from the husky farm.
Romantic or sporty? Right on the stream, the little cabin offers romance with candlelight and with a little luck, aurora.
No matter whether school class, company outing or wedding party (for max. 18 persons).
This gives you the opportunity really only do what you feel like doing. Sleep in or exercise? You decide!
Do you want to go to the far north of Norway? And that with an AIDA cruise ship? Then come over!
“A great experience and highly recommended! Uwe took a lot of time and we were able to get to know each of the dogs properly. You can tell that the dogs are really good and in the end it is only about that. We would love to come back! Thanks Uwe 🙂 ”
Nicole Hoffman, Google Review